We need you! We’re looking PR representatives share best PR practices, successes and ideas – people from each Area in Division J who are passionate about letting people know about Toastmaster. Our Assistant Division Governor, Shirley Thompson is leading our group. For more information, just get in contact via the contact box below!
- RT @ToastmastersUKI: We've got some star leaders, is your Area or Division Director among them? fb.me/18FiuSJZv 3 years ago
- RT @CardiffTM: Special night at Cardiff Toastmasters. Our president Martin is doing our end of year review 😃 #publicspeaking https://t.co/Q… 3 years ago
- Congratulations to Payments People #Toastmasters corporate club in Reading on chartering! 3 years ago
- Congratulations @NEDAJenny on your great achievement! twitter.com/ToastmastersUK… 3 years ago
- RT @ToastmastersUKI: Congratulations to Tech Data Toastmasters in Basingstoke which has now chartered. Welcome to District 91! @DivisionJ #… 3 years ago